Apia to Suva
Apia to Suva
*Best fares on flights found by others in the last 48 hours.
Fiji’s capital and largest city, Suva is located on the island of Viti Levu in the Central Division. It’s has everything you’d expect from a large cosmopolitan city, except that it’s located in the scenic South Pacific.
Fiji Airways offer flights to Suva, serving Suva Airport (SUV), to bring you right to your island paradise dream.
Things to do in Suva
- Learn about the country’s history, from its indigenous people to modern cultures and traditions, in the Fiji Museum.
- Birdwatch in the Colo-i-Suva resort, a breath-taking ecosystem just 9 km from the city centre.
- Visit the Curio Handicraft Centre and pick up some traditional Fijian handicrafts to bring home with you.
- Hike Mount Korobaba for some stunning views across Suva Harbour. It’s only 10 minutes from the city centre.
- Embark on a cruise around the many bays and islands of Fiji.
Transport in Suva
As Suva is a bustling city home to a large population, there is an extensive public bus system in the city and suburbs. However, the routes may be confusing to navigate. If you’re unsure, there are numerous taxi companies who can take you where you want to go. If you’re a bit more independent, hiring a car might be a better option to explore more of the island.