Honolulu (HNL) to Nukuʻalofa (TBU)Round tripHNL-TBU
Los Angeles (LAX) to Nukuʻalofa (TBU)Round tripLAX-TBU
Phoenix (PHX) to Nukuʻalofa (TBU)Round tripPHX-TBU
San Francisco (SFO) to Nukuʻalofa (TBU)Round tripSFO-TBU
Los Angeles (LAX) to Vava'u (VAV)Round tripLAX-VAV
San Jose (SJC) to Nukuʻalofa (TBU)Round tripSJC-TBU
New York (NYC) to Nukuʻalofa (TBU)Round tripNYC-TBU
*Best fares on flights found by others in the last 48 hours.
Tonga, officially known as the Kingdom of Tonga, is a Polynesian sovereign state in the Pacific Ocean. There are close to 170 islands in the archipelago of Tonga, but only 36 are inhabited. Tonga is a stunning sunny Pacific paradise. Book your next flight to Tonga with Fiji Airways and join our Tabua Club for an even more personal experience.
Top things to do in Tonga
- If visiting Tonga between July and October, there is a high chance that you’ll see some whale calves that have just been born and are returning with their parents.
- Stay at Blue Banana Beach House and do some bird-watching in the self-contained beach houses.
- Try some traditional Tongan food such an ‘Ota ‘ika, which is raw fish marinated in lemon and coconut cream.
- Go on a historical tour of Tonga to learn about the rich Polynesian history of this Pacific paradise.
- Go snorkelling in the seas around Tonga and marvel at the wonderful sea creatures that live just below the surface.