From Los Angeles (LAX) to Honiara (HIR)Round tripLAX - HIR
18/07/19HIR - LAX
*Best fares on flights found by others in the last 48 hours.
The Solomon Islands is a sovereign nation of hundreds of islands located in the South Pacific. There are six major islands and over 900 smaller islands. Its history stems back at least 30,000 years when it was first settled, through the Second World War, when Japanese forces occupied the country.
Book you next flight to the Solomon Islands with Fiji Airways to experience true Pacific hospitality and comfort.
Top Things to do in Solomon Islands
- Travel to the Marovo Lagoon and sail around some of the many uninhabited islands.
- Visit Kennedy Island, which got its name from when American President, John F. Kennedy swam ashore after his boat was attacked during World War II.
- Hike the Imbu Rano Walking Tracks on Kolombangara Island in the Western Province of the Solomon Islands.
- Check out Gizo Town on Ghizo Island; don’t miss the market.
- Trek to Tenaru Falls where you can go for a swim to cool off after the steep hike.