Seattle (SEA) to Apia (APW)Round tripSEA-APW
Los Angeles (LAX) to Apia (APW)Round tripLAX-APW
Houston (IAH) to Apia (APW)Round tripIAH-APW
*Best fares on flights found by others in the last 48 hours.
Book your flight to Apia with Fiji Airways to see nature’s splendour for yourself.
Getting to know Apia
- The largest city in Samoa and its capital, Apia is known for its Pacific views and natural harbour.
- With a tropical rainforest climate, its consistently balmy temperatures delight travellers year-round.
- Apia is also famous for its teeming rainforest and breath-taking waterfalls.
What to do in Apia
- Visit the Samoa Cultural Village to spend a day immersed in Samoa's traditional Polynesian culture and enjoy the traditional Samoan music and dances.
- See the Immaculate Conception of Mary Cathedral. Founded in 1857, it's known for its gorgeous stained-glass windows and vaulted ceilings.
- Tour the Robert Louis Stevenson Museum. Home of Robert Louis Stevenson before his death in 1894, this meticulously preserved property features memorabilia and wide porches.
- Grab a snorkel and explore the Palolo Deep Marine Reserve, which teems with marine life. Visit this magnificent shallow reef at high tide.
- Discover Papaseea Sliding Rock just a 15-minute drive outside of Apia. To go down nature's waterslide, bring a sturdy pair of shorts!