Albuquerque (ABQ) to Honiara (HIR)Round tripABQ-HIR
*Best fares on flights found by others in the last 48 hours.
Book a flight to Albuquerque through Fiji Airways today and experience Fijian hospitality and care.
Getting to know Albuquerque
- Founded in 1706, Albuquerque lies on the banks of the Rio Grande River in the US state of New Mexico.
- Home of the International Balloon Fiesta — the world's largest hot-air balloon meet-up — Albuquerque is New Mexico's most populous city.
- With 278 sunshine days per year, Albuquerque is known for its clear skies and pleasant summers.
Top 5 Tourist Attractions in Albuquerque
- Meander through the botanical gardens, visit the zoo, tour the aquarium, and relax at Tingley Beach in Albuquerque Biological Park.
- Discover the National Museum of Nuclear Science and History where you can find replicas of the Little Man and Fat Man bombs and displays on atomic energy.
- Ride the Sandia Peak Tramway, one of the world's longest aerial tramways, for spectacular views of the Sandias.
- Visit the Anderson Abruzzo Albuquerque International Balloon Museum to learn about the science of ballooning and its history.
- Stroll through Old Town on its brick-lined paths while passing by 18th-century adobe architecture and browsing quaint shops.
Book a flight to Albuquerque through Fiji Airways and relax in our elegant cabins.