Located on New Zealand’s North Island, Auckland is a city dominated by two harbours and a towering skyline. As the country’s largest metropolis, it is home to over 1.5 million people and also rated the third best place to live in the world.
Book your direct flight to Auckland with Fiji Airways to experience first-hand this idyllic Pacific megacity.
Top Things to do in Auckland
- Visit the Sky Tower, which stands 328 metres above Auckland, for amazing views. If you’re feeling brave, try the SkyJump or SkyWalk.
- Learn about New Zealand at the Auckland War Memorial Museum Tāmaki Paenga Hira, which is one of the country’s most important museums.
- Butterfly Creek provides a fun day out for the family. Check out the butterfly house, and let your children run free in the playground or ride the train.
- Relax on the black-iron sandy beaches of Piha, or surf the waves, or go for a walk in the surrounding forests.
- Treat yourself at one of the shops on Queen Street, the main commercial area full of things to buy and food to eat.