Christchurch to Hong Kong
Auckland to Hong Kong
*Best fares on flights found by others in the last 48 hours.
Hong Kong is a densely populated city in south-eastern China and the capital of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region of the People's Republic of China. Home to over 7 million people, it is also a large global financial hub with so much to do that you’ll never be bored!
Fiji Airways offer flights to Hong Kong, serving Hong Kong International Airport (HKG), so we can bring you to this melting pot in China.
Top things to do in Hong Kong
- Attend a show during the China Opera Festival. Each year, for two months, opera takes over Hong Kong.
- Start at the colonial Clock Tower and talk a walk along the Tsim Sha Tsui Promenade. You’ll be amazed at how high the skyline is!
- Check out the Hong Kong Space Museum and learn about Chinese and Western astrology, astronomy, and everything in between.
- Get some souvenirs at the Temple Street Night Market, but be prepared, as it’s chaotically busy!
- Visit Hong Kong Disneyland. Whether you’re travelling with children or just a child at heart, this is a wonderfully fun place to see.
Transport in Hong Kong
The amazing public transport system makes getting around the city incredibly easy. Public transport accounts for 90 per cent of all journeys made in and around Hong Kong, and there’s a reason why. Invest in an Octopus Card if you think you’ll use the public transport often because it takes the hassle out of buying tickets all the time.