Made up of three territories, Canada is a North American country that spans from the United States in the south to the Arctic Circle in the north as well as from the Atlantic Ocean in the east to the Pacific Ocean in the west.
Fiji Airways offer flights to Canada through its codeshare partners, serving Vancouver International Airport (YVR) in Richmond, British Columbia. Have a look at our flight deals to see about planning your next holiday.
Top Things to do in Canada
- No trip to Canada is complete without a trip to the world-famous Niagara Falls, which sits on the international border between Ontario and New York.
- Immerse yourself in the French-speaking city of Montréal and experience North America like you never have before.
- Grab a bite to eat at the revolving restaurant of the CN Tower in downtown Toronto and enjoy your meal 533 metres above ground!
- Walk across the Victorian bridge in the sky on the Capilano Suspension Bridge that crosses the Capilano River just outside Vancouver city.
- Visit the colonial core of Canada at the Royal Palace in Québec City, which was built in 1608.