Fly to Los Angeles with Fiji Airways and experience Los Angeles’ diversity and arts.
Getting to know Los Angeles
- Known as the ‘City of Angels’, Los Angeles is the US state of California's most populous city.
- Los Angeles is home to Hollywood and world-famous for its movies and celebrity culture.
- Bounded by mountains and the Pacific Ocean, Los Angeles was founded in 1781.
Top 5 Tourist Attractions in Los Angeles
- Tour Grauman's Chinese Theater and see movie history. Known for its red carpet and pagoda-shaped roof, it is a Hollywood icon.
- See the Hollywood Walk of Fame. Discover the more than 2,600 stars embedded in Hollywood Boulevard's sidewalks. Enjoy street musicians and sample the local food trucks.
- Explore the J. Paul Getty Museum. Known as the Getty, it features illuminated medieval manuscripts, classical artworks by the world's most famous painters, clocks, and other fine works.
- Discover the Natural History Museum of Los Angeles County. The largest natural history museum on the west coast, its collection spans 4.5 billion years of history.
- Hike Griffith Park to enjoy stunning city views from a natural setting. Home of the Los Angeles Zoo and the Griffith Observatory, it is five times larger than Central Park.
Book your flight to Los Angeles with Fiji Airways today and enjoy excellent hospitality with our caring crew.
Transport in Los AngelesThe Metro Rail's subway and light rail lines connect most of Los Angeles' prominent neighbourhoods and sightseeing destinations. You can catch a local bus, but pay attention to the bus agency. The city's seven bus transit agencies often require additional fares when transferring between them. Public transit is best when travelling in the L.A. basin. Outside it, consider hiring a car or a motorcycle.
Saturday moderate rain
Sunday few clouds
Monday sky is clear
Tuesday sky is clear
Wednesday few clouds
Thursday overcast clouds
Friday overcast clouds