One of the main tourism hubs in Fiji, Nadi is a great starting point. It is located to the west of Viti Levu island and has the largest amount of tourist hotels and hostels in the country.
Fiji Airways offer flights to Nadi, serving Nadi International Airport (NAN), bringing you to Fiji from all over the world.
- Spend a day in the Garden of the Sleeping Giant. This horticultural heaven was once the private garden of American actor, Raymond Burr, and lies in the shadows of the Sleeping Giant Mountain.
- Buy some traditional, handcrafted Fijian ceramics from Vanua Clay at Nadi Back Road and bring a piece of Fiji home with you.
- Get your heart pumping on a zipline through the forest in Sabeto Valley!
- Go under the sea at the Scuba Bula centre, located 40 minutes away from Nadi in Momi Bay.
- Browse the aisles of luxury store Jack’s where you can find international brands and traditional Fijian handicrafts.
Transport in Nadi
Nadi is easy to get around in thanks to numerous taxis and many different tour bus companies. If you want to be independent, there is a large number of car and scooter hire companies.