Suva cmp-preposition--destination-place Funafuti
Nadi cmp-preposition--destination-place Funafuti
Suva (SUV) cmp-preposition--destination-place Funafuti (FUN)cmp-journey-type--RoundtripSUV - FUN
13/06/19FUN - SUV
Nadi (NAN) cmp-preposition--destination-place Funafuti (FUN)cmp-journey-type--RoundtripNAN - FUN
04/02/20FUN - NAN
Tuvalu is located in the South Pacific, midway between Hawaii and Australia, and is an independent island nation. It’s part of the British Commonwealth and is made up of nine islands, all of which are thinly populated. The nation is famous for its lagoons.
Fiji Airways offers flights to Tuvalu serving Funafuti International Airport (FUN), so you can explore this tiny nation in the Pacific.
Top things to do in Tuvalu
- Celebrate Independence Day on 1st October and enjoy the festivities on this Pacific island.
- Visit Nanumea, the most north-western atoll of Tuvalu, and see the tiny island community.
- Enjoy swimming in the lagoons and marvel at the Pacific coastlines.
- Watch a match of Te Ano, the national game, where two teams facing each other hit a ball and try to keep it in the air as long as possible.
- Rent a motorbike and travel around like the locals do.