Nadi cmp-preposition--destination-place Nukuʻalofa
Nadi cmp-preposition--destination-place Vava'u
Suva cmp-preposition--destination-place Nukuʻalofa
Nadi (NAN) cmp-preposition--destination-place Nukuʻalofa (TBU)cmp-journey-type--RoundtripNAN - TBU
03/08/19TBU - NAN
Nadi (NAN) cmp-preposition--destination-place Vava'u (VAV)cmp-journey-type--RoundtripNAN - VAV
02/11/19VAV - NAN
Suva (SUV) cmp-preposition--destination-place Nukuʻalofa (TBU)cmp-journey-type--RoundtripSUV - TBU
11/02/20TBU - SUV
Tonga, officially known as the Kingdom of Tonga, is a Polynesian sovereign state in the Pacific Ocean. There are close to 170 islands in the archipelago of Tonga, but only 36 are inhabited. Tonga is a stunning sunny Pacific paradise. Book your next flight to Tonga with Fiji Airways and join our Tabua Club for an even more personal experience.
Top things to do in Tonga
- If visiting Tonga between July and October, there is a high chance that you’ll see some whale calves that have just been born and are returning with their parents.
- Stay at Blue Banana Beach House and do some bird-watching in the self-contained beach houses.
- Try some traditional Tongan food such an ‘Ota ‘ika, which is raw fish marinated in lemon and coconut cream.
- Go on a historical tour of Tonga to learn about the rich Polynesian history of this Pacific paradise.
- Go snorkelling in the seas around Tonga and marvel at the wonderful sea creatures that live just below the surface.