Nadi cmp-preposition--destination-place Phuket
Nadi (NAN) cmp-preposition--destination-place Phuket (HKT)cmp-journey-type--RoundtripNAN - HKT
17/06/19HKT - NAN
Nadi (NAN) cmp-preposition--destination-place Bangkok (BKK)cmp-journey-type--RoundtripNAN - BKK
03/08/19BKK - NAN
Nadi (NAN) cmp-preposition--destination-place Ko Samui (USM)cmp-journey-type--RoundtripNAN - USM
10/06/19USM - NAN
Thailand is famous for sandy beaches with clear blue seas and tropical flora. Thailand is located in Southeast Asia, on the Indochinese peninsula. It’s a country of beaches and cities, full of exciting activities.
Fiji Airways serves up to three weekly flights weekly to Thailand via Singapore through its codeshare partnership with Cathay Pacific and Hong Kong Airlines, bringing you to the tropical paradise in the sea.
Top things to do in Thailand
- Go elephant trekking in Mahawangchang Elephant Camp, located 4 hours outside of Bangkok. There you can ride an elephant and go for a swim with them in the lake.
- Get an authentic Thai massage in one of the many places around the country for ultimate relaxation.
- Travel 100 km outside of Bangkok and visit the Damnoen Saduak Floating Market, which is the largest of the floating markets in the country.
- Visit one of the most famous beaches in the world, Koh Phi Phi. A trip to Thailand isn’t complete without seeing it!
- Rent a scooter and drive around like a local. This isn’t for the faint hearted, as traffic laws are very different from those anywhere else in the world.