Suva (SUV) to Sydney (SYD)Round tripSUV-SYD
*Best fares on flights found by others in the last 48 hours.
Sydney is the state capital of New South Wales and is the most populous of all Australian cities. It’s a metropolis on the east coast of Australia and is full of history, having been founded in 1788.
Fiji Airways offers flights to Sydney serving Kingsford Smith Airport (SYD), connecting you with the rest of the world.
Things to do in Sydney
- A trip to Sydney wouldn’t be complete without paying a visit to the famous Sydney Opera House!
- Marvel at the artworks on display at the Museum of Contemporary Art (MCA) in the harbour. There is an extensive selection of local and international art.
- Go for a 6 km walk along the Bondi to Coogee coastline. It’s definitely worth the view, and make sure you stop for refreshments along the way.
- Surf a wave on Bondi Beach – it’s famous for a reason.
- Explore the public art dotted around the city; there are some really cool pieces of street art and sculptures.
Transport in Sydney
Getting around Sydney couldn’t be easier thanks to it being home to Australia’s largest public transport system. There are buses, trains, ferries, and trams all available to take you where you need to go. If you think you’re going to use a lot of public transport, consider getting an Opal Card – you can top it up and use it on all the different systems.
Getting from the airport
Sydney Kingsford Smith Airport is close to the city centre and served by train and bus. A taxi to the centre of Sydney will take around 25 minutes. The train is perhaps the best option, as it only takes 13 minutes to get to the city from the airport.