Located in the north-western USA, Seattle is the largest city in Washington. Located on the Puget Sound, Seattle has everything from beaches and forests to a bustling downtown. As one of the fastest growing cities in the state, you will be able to have world-class food and drinks and experience a totally unique culture there. Discover the beauty of the Pacific Northwest for yourself by booking your flight to Seattle with Fiji Airways today.
Top attractions in Seattle
- Visit the Space Needle in Seattle. Constructed specifically for the 1962 World’s Fair, the Space Needle is 605 feet tall and visitors can get to the top with a 43-second lift ride to take in the panoramic view.
- Venture into the Chinatown district of Seattle. Framed by an ornate and towering Chinese gate, Chinatown is home to great food and the Seattle Pinball Museum.
- A great place to visit in Downtown Seattle is the Pike Place Market. Home to the famous flying fish market, here you can sample local food and take in Seattle’s culture.
- Fans of coffee will definitely want to tour the Starbucks Reserve Roastery & Tasting Room. Filled with exclusive beverages and a coffee library, the Roastery is not to be missed.
- A totally unique tourist experience in Seattle is touring an operating Boeing Factory. The Future of Flight Aviation & Boeing Tour lets you see 747s, 777s, and Dreamliner aircraft being built.
Travelling in Seattle
Getting around Seattle is easy thanks to ridesharing, taxis, hire cars, and ferries. If you want to travel outside of the city, a car is recommended. Take advantage of the great ferry options to get around Seattle so you can experience some of the lush and beautiful waterfronts in the area.