Suva to San Jose
*Best fares on flights found by others in the last 48 hours.
San Jose is located in California, just south of San Francisco at the southern tip of the San Francisco Bay. San Jose is home to thousands of tech companies, such as IBM, eBay, and Adobe. It is dubbed the capital of Silicon Valley. Book your flight to San Jose with Fiji Airways and experience the capital of innovation for yourself.
Sites in San Jose
- Tour the Winchester Mystery House, built by the widow of William Wirt Winchester, the firearms manufacturer. The house was built with no master plan and is said to be haunted by those killed by Winchester rifles.
- Spend the day at the Happy Hollow Park and Zoo, which is home to over 140 animals and includes a petting zoo.
- Visit the Tech Museum of Innovation, which was founded in 1990 and has over 12,000 m2 of exhibits dedicated to scientific and technological achievements.
- After your museum trip, head over to San Pedro Square Market in downtown San Jose for a quick bite from any one of its nearly two-dozen cafes and restaurants.
- Get a taste for the performing arts at California Theatre, a 1927-built venue that puts on everything from plays to stand-up comedy.
Transport in San Jose
San Jose is a large city and will require several modes of transport to get around. Walking is feasible if you’re keeping to the downtown area. If you want to explore some of the outer reaches of the city, you’ll need to make other plans. The best way to get around quickly is to use the Santa Clara Valley Transportation Authority (VTA). With nearly 90 different lines servicing San Jose and many surrounding areas, the VTA is an excellent way to travel quickly. It may be worth grabbing a day pass through Clipper or EZFare.