Suva (SUV) to Sacramento (SMF)Round tripSUV - SMF
15/06/19SMF - SUV
*Best fares on flights found by others in the last 48 hours.
Located in the heart of California, Sacramento is the state’s capital. The city is known today for its diversity and its farm-to-table dining, and it has been crowned the “most hipster” city in the nation. With great food, lots of culture, and many things to do, Sacramento is a great location for your next trip. When you book your flight to Sacramento with Fiji Airways, you can expect unparalleled customer service and a modern fleet that makes getting to your destination a highlight of your trip.
Things to do in Sacramento
- If you want to experience some culture, the Crocker Art Museum is the perfect place. With inexpensive admission, the museum houses over 15,000 pieces of artwork.
- The fastest growing area of Sacramento, Midtown, has a thriving nightlife scene, new restaurants, and upscale boutiques. Spend the day shopping and exploring the area and then grab some food and a drink to round off your night.
- A top tourist attraction in Sacramento, Old Sacramento is a must-see while you are visiting. Old Sacramento is a National Historic Landmark District that houses five museums and numerous shops and restaurants.
- One of the most popular things to do in Sacramento is visit Sacramento Zoo. Home to 140 species of animals, this small but well-kept zoo is charming and a perfect way to spend an afternoon.
- If you have small children, they will love Fairytale Town. Children can act out their favourite fairy-tales on 25 larger-than-life playsets and it’s a great low-budget activity for families.
Travelling in Sacramento
If you want to get around Sacramento easily, it is strongly recommended that you rent a car during your visit. The town is very spread out, so having a car makes it easy to get from place to place when you want to. If you are only planning on staying in the downtown area, ridesharing, taxis, public transport, and bikes are all great options. The downtown area and surrounding neighbourhoods are highly walkable, so once you get to the part of Sacramento you want to explore, you can comfortably do so on foot.