Located on the shores of Lake Wakatipu on the South Island of New Zealand, Queenstown is a resort town with lots of outdoor activities, both during the summer and winter seasons.
Start exploring New Zealand’s southern wilderness and book your flight to Queenstown with Fiji Airways.
Top Things to do in Queenstown
- Go fishing at Lake Wakatipu, an inland lake with stunning views and clear waters on the border to Southland.
- Check out the Skyline Queenstown to take a gondola to a restaurant with panoramic views and Maori performances.
- Visit the Kiwi Birdlife Park, home to reptiles and birds, in particular kiwis. You can learn about conservation of native birds too.
- Check out Thrill Zone, an indoor amusement park with go-karts, laser tag, a video game lounge, and a snack bar. It’s perfect for children and adults who are children at heart.
- If you’re visiting in winter, go skiing or snowboard at The Remarkables, a ski resort with slopes suitable for every type of skier or snowboarder.