When you book your flights to Qingdao with Fiji Airways, comfortable seating and professional customer service await.
Getting to know Qingdao
- The largest city in the Shandong Province, Qingdao is a major port city located on China's east coast.
- Named China's most liveable city, Qingdao's temperate climate is known for its cool to cold winters and hot, but not too hot, summers.
- Although Qingdao's history dates back 6,000 years, construction of the city’s eastern half only started in 1993.
Things to do in Qingdao
- Explore the Laoshan Scenic Area to enjoy the natural splendour of its panoramic mountains, cliffs, and waterfalls.
- Tour the Badaguan Scenic Resort for a look into China's European mansions. Once a sanatorium, this ocean-side community features canopied lanes and architecture from more than 20 European nations.
- Discover the pools and waterfalls of the Beijiushui River in Qingdao's Laoshan suburb known for its winding paths and canyons. Plan a visit when the Sakura or cherry trees are in bloom.
- Visit the Olympic Sailing Centre, stroll along Qingdao's waterfront, browse Marina City's shops, and enjoy the fresh seafood.
- Climb to the top of Signal Hill for panoramic city views. Afterward, enjoy an opera or lunch at nearby Old Qingdao.
Transport in Qingdao
Friday overcast clouds
Saturday broken clouds
Sunday light rain
Monday broken clouds
Tuesday sky is clear
Wednesday sky is clear
Thursday sky is clear