When you book your flights to Qingdao with Fiji Airways, comfortable seating and professional customer service await.
Getting to know Qingdao
- The largest city in the Shandong Province, Qingdao is a major port city located on China's east coast.
- Named China's most liveable city, Qingdao's temperate climate is known for its cool to cold winters and hot, but not too hot, summers.
- Although Qingdao's history dates back 6,000 years, construction of the city’s eastern half only started in 1993.
Things to do in Qingdao
- Explore the Laoshan Scenic Area to enjoy the natural splendour of its panoramic mountains, cliffs, and waterfalls.
- Tour the Badaguan Scenic Resort for a look into China's European mansions. Once a sanatorium, this ocean-side community features canopied lanes and architecture from more than 20 European nations.
- Discover the pools and waterfalls of the Beijiushui River in Qingdao's Laoshan suburb known for its winding paths and canyons. Plan a visit when the Sakura or cherry trees are in bloom.
- Visit the Olympic Sailing Centre, stroll along Qingdao's waterfront, browse Marina City's shops, and enjoy the fresh seafood.
- Climb to the top of Signal Hill for panoramic city views. Afterward, enjoy an opera or lunch at nearby Old Qingdao.