Nadi to Phoenix
*Best fares on flights found by others in the last 48 hours.
The capital and the most populous city in Arizona, Phoenix is located in the south-western United States. Known for its dry and arid climate, Phoenix is home to desert plants, vibrant culture, and breath-taking vistas. The city has everything from world-class restaurants to expansive national parks and preserves. Fiji Airways can get you to Phoenix in style with their friendly service and modern fleet of aircraft. Explore the American Southwest for yourself – book your flight to Phoenix with Fiji Airways today!
What to do in Phoenix
- One of Phoenix’s most popular attractions, you can hike up Camelback Mountain and enjoy a panoramic view of the Phoenix city skyline and Phoenix Mountains Preserve from the summit.
- Perfect for music lovers, the Musical Instrument Museum lets you see, hear, and even play thousands of instruments from all over the world. The museum also hosts over 200 concerts throughout the year.
- A 50-acre desert garden, the Desert Botanical Garden is one of the best places to visit in Phoenix and lets you see and enjoy a variety of different desert plants. Stroll through the garden or go to one of the many seasonal events.
- Home to over 1,400 animals and one of the nation’s largest non-profit zoos, Phoenix Zoo is the perfect day trip for all ages.
- Stop by the Taliesin West, Frank Lloyd Wright's winter home, and take in the renowned architect’s creativity and genius.
Transport in Phoenix
Getting around the Phoenix area is simple. In addition to taxis, rideshare services, and hire cars, you can also use the Valley Metro Light Rail. This train runs through central Phoenix and downtown all the way to Tempe and Mesa. There is also a wide selection of bike hire stands around Phoenix to let you enjoy the city to the full.