Palmerston North is a city on the North Island of New Zealand. It’s located in the eastern Manawatu Plains and has the perfect balance of city scenes and scenic landscapes. There are so many things for everyone to do.
Enjoy in-flight entertainment in a comfortable environment when you book your flight to Palmerston North with Fiji Airways.
Top Things to do in Palmerston North
- Visit the New Zealand Rugby Museum to learn more about the history of the famous All Blacks rugby team.
- Explore the Manawatu Gorge, which stretches for 6 to 9 kilometres and offers a lot of trails.
- Te Manawa is a museum, art gallery, and science centre that caters to both adults and children.
- Relax in the Victoria Esplanade, a sprawling park that features rose gardens, aviaries, and a cafe for a bite to eat.
- Shop at the Plaza Shopping Centre, the largest commercial centre in the Manawatu region.