A special municipality on the south-western coast of Taiwan, Kaohsiung has a population of nearly 2.8 million. Book you flight to Kaohsiung with Fiji Airways to experience a city home to a mix of ancient and modern cultures.
Top Things to do in Kaohsiung
- Visit the Dream Mall, which is known as the best shopping centre in Taiwan. It even has an amusement park on the roof.
- Check out Guandimiao, a stunning piece of architecture and an ancient site of worship.
- Visit the Kaohsiung Museum of Fine Arts to see all kinds of Taiwanese art.
- Hike in Caishan Natural Park where you can spot some monkeys in the wild.
- Discover the numerous exhibitions at the National Science and Technology Museum.
Transport in Kaohsiung
Public transport in Kaohsiung is very efficient, with a number of different routes and options available to travel around the city. The lines are clearly defined, and you can either opt for a single journey ticket or a multiple journey pass.