Nadi (NAN) to Delhi (DEL)Round tripNAN-DEL
Nadi (NAN) to Mumbai (BOM)Round tripNAN-BOM
*Best fares on flights found by others in the last 48 hours.
Located in the centre of South Asia, India is one of the oldest and most populated countries in the world. It is home to over 1.2 billion people, and has a history dating back more than 5,000 years. Fiji Airways serves up to three weekly flights to several airports across India via Singapore, through its codeshare partnership with Singapore Airlines.
Book your flight to India now with Fiji Airways and start your South Asian adventure.
Top things to do in India
- Sample the local cuisine. India is famous for its rich, flavourful foods full of spices, so try some authentic Indian food.
- Ride an elephant! Elephants are synonymous with Asia, so why not visit Elefantastic Elephant Farm in Jaipur, a safe home for elephants.
- Stand in awe outside the Taj Mahal in Agra, one of the sites that everyone associates with India.
- Visit a marketplace and pick up some traditional Indian textiles to bring home, so you’ll always have something to remember your trip by.
- Be amazed at the statues in the Khajuraho Temples, which date back centuries.