Nadi to Honolulu
*Best fares on flights found by others in the last 48 hours.
Book your flight to Honolulu with Fiji Airways today and immerse yourself in Hawaii’s Polynesian culture.
Getting to know Honolulu
- The capital of the US state of Hawaii, Honolulu is located on the island of Oahu.
- Honolulu, known for its sweeping Pacific Ocean views, is a centre of international business.
- One of the world's most remote cities, Honolulu's rich history and welcoming culture make it a prime destination.
Top attractions in Honolulu
- Soak in the sun at Waikiki beach. Rent a catamaran or canoe. Stroll Waikiki's famous white sand beaches and catch a wave or two.
- Explore the ’Iolani Palace, the former official residence of Hawaii's monarchs. Walk around the palace grounds and see how Hawaii's last king and queen lived.
- Discover the Bernice Pauahi Bishop Museum, home to the world's largest collection of Polynesian artefacts and natural history specimens.
- Experience the USS Arizona Memorial at Pearl Harbor. Enjoy an audio tour and see the sunken decks of the USS Arizona. Check for bag restrictions before visiting.
- Visit the Honolulu Museum of Art. With the US's largest collection of Asian and Pan-Pacific art, it offers vibrant exhibits and three-dimensional works.
Fly to Honolulu with Fiji Airways today and enjoy delicious South Pacific cuisine while experiencing Fiji’s friendly culture.