Book your flights to Hangzhou with Fiji Airways for warm and professional service on board.
Getting to know Hangzhou
- The southern terminus of the Grand Canal, Hangzhou, China, is the capital of the Zhejiang province.
- The subtropical climate attracts visitors year-round.
- Hangzhou's famous landscapes inspired Chinese artists and authors for centuries.
What to do in Hangzhou
- Explore West Lake by rowboat. Its tranquil waters and stunning sunsets make it one of China's most famous historical and cultural sites.
- Take in a live performance at Impression West Lake to experience one of Asia's most unique shows. Staged on the surface of West Lake itself, the performances are noted for their vivid beauty and dazzling spectacles.
- Visit Wuzhen Water Town, one of China's top ten historical and cultural towns. Founded in 872 AD, it is known for its traditional buildings and the ancient Beijing-Hangzhou Grand Canal flowing through its centre.
- Discover Qinghefang Old Street on the shores of West Lake for a taste of ancient Hangzhou. Browse famous century-old shops and marvel at the ancient architecture.
- Tour the Lingyin Temple, which sits in a narrow valley northwest of West Lake. Look forward to inspiring scenery, intricately carved statues, and delicate ceiling paintings depicting phoenixes and dragons.