Enquire today with Fiji Airways for connecting flights to Fresno with Fiji Airways and explore America’s national parks.
Getting to know Fresno
- Named for the ash trees lining the banks of the San Joaquin River, Fresno is located in the US state of California.
- Although known for its nearby national parks, Fresno is also a music and cultural hub.
- Fresno’s semi-arid climate results in mild winters and dry and hot summers. Spring and fall are the best times to visit.
Top attractions in Fresno
- Experience the beauty of the Sierra Nevada's at Yosemite National Park. Known for its iconic cliffs and breath-taking lakes, Yosemite became a national park in 1890.
- Discover the Forestiere Underground Gardens. Inspired by the ancient Roman catacombs, this spectacular site is 110 years old.
- Tour the local vineyards to taste the wines and enjoy the fog-shrouded views.
- See Sequoia National Park, home of the world's largest tree. Known for its majestic sequoia trees, including the General Sherman Tree, the park features beautiful mountain passes and awe-inspiring canyons.
- Browse the Vineyard Farmer's Market, open Saturday mornings and Wednesday afternoons. Be sure to try the flavours of fresh, California cuisine.
Enquire today with Fiji Airways for connecting flights to Fresno!
Transport in FresnoThe FAX bus serves the downtown and suburban areas. For the best experience, hire a car and explore State Routes 99, 41, and 180.
Tuesday sky is clear
Wednesday scattered clouds
Thursday sky is clear
Friday few clouds
Saturday broken clouds
Sunday moderate rain
Monday sky is clear