Enquire today with Fiji Airways for connecting flights to Denver with Fiji Airways today and enjoy Denver’s cowboy heritage and cosmopolitan culture.
Getting to know Denver
- The capital of the US state of Colorado, Denver lies east of the Front Range of the Rocky Mountains.
- The elevation of Denver, the ‘Mile High City’, is the highest of any major US city.
- Denver is a former frontier town founded in 1858.
Top 5 Tourist Attractions in Denver
- Explore the Denver Botanic Gardens to see plants from around the world and the city's first public green roof.
- Discover the Denver Art Museum, which houses a world-class collection of over 70,000 works of art.
- See the indoor rainforest and the grizzly bears in their simulated habitats at the Denver Zoo.
- Tour the Denver Mint to find out about where the US makes its money. Advance registration is required.
- Browse the 16th Street Mall's novelty shops. Be sure to sample the local elk and bison at a nearby bistro.
Enquire today with Fiji Airways for connecting flights to Denver!
Transport in DenverThe RTD's bus route and light rail serve the Denver area. Trains run along five corridors with all lines terminating at either Union Station or the Convention Centre. For some exercise, hire a bicycle and explore the numerous bike trails.
Saturday overcast clouds
Monday sky is clear
Tuesday broken clouds
Wednesday sky is clear
Thursday few clouds
Friday sky is clear