Enquire today with Fiji Airways for connecting flights to Dallas and experience Texas’s welcoming culture.
Getting to know Dallas
- Dallas is the third most populous city in the US state of Texas.
- One of the US's fastest-growing cities, Dallas is known for its mild winters and hot summers. It’s best visited in the spring and fall.
Top 5 Tourist Attractions in Dallas
- Explore the Dallas Arboretum and Botanical Garden. Located on the south-eastern shore of White Rock Lake, the 66-acre garden hosts Dallas Blooms Spring, the largest outdoor floral festival in the US's southwest.
- Discover the Dealey Plaza and The Sixth-Floor Museum. The site of the Kennedy assassination, it features the infamous Grassy Knoll and a museum that recreates the event.
- Experience the Dallas Museum of Art. This world-class institution is known for its collection spanning from the third millennium BC to the present day.
- Stroll the elegant paths with city views of Klyde Warren Park, a public greenspace built over the Woodall Rodgers Freeway.
- Take the elevator to the top of the Reunion Tower and see Dallas from the observation deck of Dallas’s most iconic building. Then enjoy a Texas steak at a nearby restaurant.
Enquire today with Fiji Airways for connecting flights to Dallas!
Transport in DallasThe DART's four light rail lines and bus routes connect downtown Dallas. For more independence, hire a car or take taxis to explore the surrounding area. For a bit of exercise and fun, you could hire a bicycle and join a tour, but stick to the designated bike lanes.
Tuesday broken clouds
Wednesday light rain
Thursday light rain
Friday sky is clear
Saturday heavy intensity rain
Sunday light rain
Monday light rain