Enquire today with Fiji Airways for connecting flights to Dallas and experience Texas’s welcoming culture.
Getting to know Dallas
- Dallas is the third most populous city in the US state of Texas.
- One of the US's fastest-growing cities, Dallas is known for its mild winters and hot summers. It’s best visited in the spring and fall.
Top 5 Tourist Attractions in Dallas
- Explore the Dallas Arboretum and Botanical Garden. Located on the south-eastern shore of White Rock Lake, the 66-acre garden hosts Dallas Blooms Spring, the largest outdoor floral festival in the US's southwest.
- Discover the Dealey Plaza and The Sixth-Floor Museum. The site of the Kennedy assassination, it features the infamous Grassy Knoll and a museum that recreates the event.
- Experience the Dallas Museum of Art. This world-class institution is known for its collection spanning from the third millennium BC to the present day.
- Stroll the elegant paths with city views of Klyde Warren Park, a public greenspace built over the Woodall Rodgers Freeway.
- Take the elevator to the top of the Reunion Tower and see Dallas from the observation deck of Dallas’s most iconic building. Then enjoy a Texas steak at a nearby restaurant.
Enquire today with Fiji Airways for connecting flights to Dallas!
Transport in DallasThe DART's four light rail lines and bus routes connect downtown Dallas. For more independence, hire a car or take taxis to explore the surrounding area. For a bit of exercise and fun, you could hire a bicycle and join a tour, but stick to the designated bike lanes.
Thursday sky is clear
Friday sky is clear
Saturday broken clouds
Sunday overcast clouds
Monday light rain
Tuesday light rain
Wednesday sky is clear