Nadi (NAN) to Christchurch (CHC)Round tripNAN-CHC
*Best fares on flights found by others in the last 48 hours.
Christchurch, the largest city on the South Island of New Zealand, is known for its English heritage and culture. The English settled there in 1848, and their influence remains visible to this day.
Book your direct flight to Christchurch with Fiji Airways and come visit this patch of Britain nestled in the Pacific.
Top Things to do in Christchurch
- Check out the world heritage site that is the Canterbury Museum, which was established in 1867.
- Explore Hagley Park, a sprawling green space home to botanical gardens and a small lake.
- Visit the Willowbank Wildlife Reserve and see traditional Maori performances.
- Marvel at the Cardboard Cathedral, which served as a temporary one in place of one damaged in an earthquake in 2011.
- Get a panoramic view of Christchurch from the Christchurch Gondola, where a cable car will bring you to the summit and you can relax with a cup of tea.
Transport in Christchurch
Christchurch has an extensive and reliable bus service that extends along the whole South Island. Ferries and trams are also available, but the best public transport system is the bus system. Be sure to purchase a prepaid travel card and load some money onto it.