Fiji Airways flights to China through our codeshare with Hong Kong Airlines open a gateway to the marvels of the Far East.
Getting to know China
- China is the world's most populous country and fifth largest by area.
- With a recorded history beginning in 1250 BC, it is home to 52 UNESCO World Heritage Sites.
- China also boasts the world's fastest-growing economy.
Top 5 cities to visit in China
- Visit Beijing. Explore the once-hidden world of the Chinese emperors at the Forbidden Palace, and don’t forget to hike The Great Wall of China, one of the world's most iconic landmarks.
- Tour Shanghai. Stroll the Bund Boulevard and see Shanghai's eclectic skyscrapers, including one affectionately nicknamed ‘The Bottle Opener’.
- Discover Hangzhou. Boat down the ancient Beijing-Hangzhou Grand Canal and check out Wuzhen Water Town. Watch a live performance at Impression Westlake and be amazed by its dazzling beauty.
- See Changsha. Tour Mount Yuelu and explore ancient, historical sites amongst pristine parkland. Spend an evening enjoying the traditional folk dance and drum opera.
- Explore Chongqing. Tour the world-famous Three Gorges and enjoy the scenic, mist-shrouded cliffs. Marvel at the Dazu Rock Carvings, and visit the Giant Pandas at the Chongqing Zoo.