Nadi to Chicago
*Best fares on flights found by others in the last 48 hours.
Enquire today with Fiji Airways for connecting flights to Chicago and experience the city’s iconic cityscape.
Getting to know Chicago
- Chicago is the third most populous city in the US and home of the blues music genre.
- Located on the shores of Lake Michigan in the US state of Illinois, Chicago offers world-class museums and beaches.
- Known for its iconic buildings, Chicago has some of the world's finest modern architecture.
Top 5 Tourist Attractions in Chicago
- Explore the Magnificent Mile. Stroll Near North, bordered by North Avenue, the Chicago River, and Lake Michigan, and see the iconic Water Tower.
- Meet SUE, the giant Tyrannosaurus Rex, at the Field Museum. Known for its fossil collection, it’s one of the world's largest natural history museums.
- See Chicago from the Sears Tower's Skydeck. Walk out on ‘The Ledge’, its see-through balcony, and view the street 1,353 feet below.
- Visit the Museum of Contemporary Art, which is famous for its post-1945 art collection.
- Stroll through Hyde Park and discover the Museum of Science and Industry. The largest science museum in the western hemisphere, it’s famous for its thought-provoking exhibits and hands-on activities.
Enquire today with Fiji Airways for connecting flights to Chicago and savour a Chicago deep-dish pizza.
Transport in Chicago
On the L transport system, the elevated rail operated by the CTA, color-coded trains offer 24-hour service and connect all of Chicago, while the CTA buses serve the downtown area and nearby suburbs. If you plan to ride the L and/or the CTA more than four times a day, purchase a 1-day Ventra Ticket at any L station, or for longer stays, consider a 3-day pass. Metra's commuter rail and Pace's buses both run to the suburbs.