Enquire today with Fiji Airways for connecting flights to Chicago and experience the city’s iconic cityscape.
Getting to know Chicago
- Chicago is the third most populous city in the US and home of the blues music genre.
- Located on the shores of Lake Michigan in the US state of Illinois, Chicago offers world-class museums and beaches.
- Known for its iconic buildings, Chicago has some of the world's finest modern architecture.
Top 5 Tourist Attractions in Chicago
- Explore the Magnificent Mile. Stroll Near North, bordered by North Avenue, the Chicago River, and Lake Michigan, and see the iconic Water Tower.
- Meet SUE, the giant Tyrannosaurus Rex, at the Field Museum. Known for its fossil collection, it’s one of the world's largest natural history museums.
- See Chicago from the Sears Tower's Skydeck. Walk out on ‘The Ledge’, its see-through balcony, and view the street 1,353 feet below.
- Visit the Museum of Contemporary Art, which is famous for its post-1945 art collection.
- Stroll through Hyde Park and discover the Museum of Science and Industry. The largest science museum in the western hemisphere, it’s famous for its thought-provoking exhibits and hands-on activities.
Enquire today with Fiji Airways for connecting flights to Chicago and savour a Chicago deep-dish pizza.
Transport in Chicago
On the L transport system, the elevated rail operated by the CTA, color-coded trains offer 24-hour service and connect all of Chicago, while the CTA buses serve the downtown area and nearby suburbs. If you plan to ride the L and/or the CTA more than four times a day, purchase a 1-day Ventra Ticket at any L station, or for longer stays, consider a 3-day pass. Metra's commuter rail and Pace's buses both run to the suburbs.