Enquire today with Fiji Airways for connecting flights to Boston and journey back in time to colonial America.
Getting to know the city
- Founded in 1630, Boston is one of oldest cities in the US.
- Boston universities are renowned and number among the world's finest.
- With warm and humid summers and cold and stormy winters, Boston's best visited during the summer and fall.
Top 5 Tourist Attractions in Boston
- Explore the Freedom Trail to discover Revolutionary Boston. You’ll get to see the Paul Revere House and the Old South Meeting House where Samuel Adams started the Boston Tea Party.
- Stop by the Boston Opera house to watch an exquisite ballet. Known for its Art Deco glamour, the venue also hosts Broadway plays.
- Stroll through Rose Fitzgerald Kennedy Greenway to marvel at the beautiful, public art. When the big dig buried the Central Artery — a major highway — Boston transformed the land into a public park.
- Visit the penguins at the New England Aquarium, which boasts a wide-variety of aquatic species, a marine mammal park, and whale-watching tours.
- Browse Quincy Market's shops and stalls as you walk around Faneuil Hall Marketplace. Don’t forget to treat yourself to some clam chowder.
Enquire today with Fiji Airways for connecting flights to Boston!
Transport in BostonThe MBTA (T for short) — a subway, light rail, and streetcar network — connects Boston and its suburbs. Catch an MBTA commuter rail train for day trips to nearby towns and cities. Hop a ferry to the Harbor Islands, Salem, and other nearby towns. Although you can hire a car, driving through downtown Boston requires planning to avoid traffic.
Sunday sky is clear
Monday scattered clouds
Tuesday sky is clear
Wednesday sky is clear
Thursday sky is clear
Friday sky is clear
Saturday sky is clear