Book your flight to Atlanta with Fiji Airways and immerse yourself the unique culture of America’s deep south.
Getting to know Atlanta
- Founded in 1837, Atlanta is the most populous city in the US state of Georgia and its capital.
- Home of Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport, the world's busiest airport, Atlanta is considered the capital of the American South.
- Nicknamed Hotlanta for its hot and humid summers, Atlanta is best visited in spring and autumn.
Top 5 Tourist Attractions in Atlanta
- Explore the Centennial Olympic Park area. Swim with a whale shark at the Georgia Aquarium, the world's largest by water volume, or tour the CNN Tower.
- Discover the Fernbank Museum of Natural History to see the Argentinosaurus and explore the natural history and cultural exhibits.
- Visit the Atlanta History Center to experience the Battle of Atlanta at its Cyclorama, a giant circular painting.
- See the Martin Luther King, Jr. National Historic Site. King's birthplace and final resting place is one of Atlanta's top attractions.
- Browse Underground Atlanta's boutiques to sample the sweet tea and try a traditional meat-and-three.
Book your flight to Atlanta with Fiji Airways today and experience Fiji’s renowned hospitality at 30,000 feet.
Transport in AtlantaMARTA bus routes and rail lines serve Atlanta's downtown and suburbs. There is also an Atlanta streetcar connecting Centennial Olympic Park with the downtown area. If you plan to take taxis or hire a car, make sure to check for rush hour traffic. For some leisurely exploration, hire a bicycle to explore the city's bike paths.
Sunday light rain
Monday light rain
Tuesday scattered clouds
Wednesday very heavy rain
Thursday moderate rain
Friday few clouds
Saturday overcast clouds