Miami (MIA) to Brisbane (BNE)Round tripMIA - BNE
30/04/19BNE - MIA
*Best fares on flights found by others in the last 48 hours.
Enquire today with Fiji Airways for connecting flights to Miami and immerse yourself in Miami’s Latino culture and heritage.
Getting to know Miami
- Nicknamed the ‘Cruise Capital of the World’, Miami is a major Atlantic port located in the US state of Florida.
- Famous for its beaches, Miami is bordered by Everglades National Park.
- Due to Miami’s tropical monsoon climate, it’s best to visit in the spring and early summer.
Top 5 Tourist Attractions in Miami
- Visit Everglades National Park. Hike the Anhinga Trail. Journey into the sawgrass marsh and witness alligators, anhingas, herons, egrets, and many more in their natural habitat. This tropical wilderness is the third-largest national park in the lower 48 US states and a World Heritage Site.
- Explore Oleta River State Recreation Park, Florida’s largest urban park, where you can kayak the beautiful waters of Biscayne Bay and bike or hike the trails.
- Discover Zoo Miami, the state's largest and oldest zoological garden. Known for its Everglades and Amazon exhibits, this 750-acre zoo is home to 40 endangered species.
- Swim at the Venetian Pool, the only pool on the National Register of Historic Places. Once a limestone quarry, this spring-fed pool features waterfalls and cave-like grottos.
- Stroll through Bayside Marketplace and browse the waterfront boutiques, carts, and kiosks. Savour the Latin food while enjoying live music.
Enquire today with Fiji Airways for connecting flights to Miami.