Melbourne (MEL) to Port Vila (VLI)Round tripMEL-VLI
Sydney (SYD) to Port Vila (VLI)Round tripSYD-VLI
*Best fares on flights found by others in the last 48 hours.
Vanuatu, officially the Republic of Vanuatu, is an island nation consisting of 83 small islands in the South Pacific Ocean. It stretches over 1,300 km and has a population of around 270,000 people.
Fiji Airways offers flights to Vanuatu, serving Port Vila’s Bauerfield International Airport (VLI). Check out our flights now to see what this island nation has in store for you.
Things to do in Vanuatu
- Vanuatu is located in the Pacific Ring of Fire and has nine active volcanoes. Mount Yasur on Tanna Island is worth checking out!
- Visit the nation during the Melanesian Arts and Culture Festival to learn about the Melanesian people.
- Go on an Air Safari to see the wonderful islands from above and marvel at their beauty.
- Check out the Chief Roi Mata’s Domain. It dates back to the 17th century and is a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Buy some local produce in the markets and get the freshest ingredients when they’re in season.