Singapore is the capital of the Republic of Singapore, located in Southeast Asia. The city is a global financial trading centre and a vibrant, multicultural metropolis boasting many things to do and see.
Fiji Airways offers direct flights to Singapore, serving Singapore Changi Airport (SIN), to bring you right to the city!
Top Things to do in Singapore
- Visit the Night Safari, the zoo for nocturnal animals located just outside the city in the grounds of Singapore Zoo.
- Enjoy Southeast Asian art in the National Gallery Singapore. Opened in 2015, it is home to over 8,000 pieces of art.
- Pay tribute at the Buddha Tooth Relic Temple in Chinatown, a wonderful architectural site that houses a tooth of Buddha.
- Take a walk along Clarke Quay, the main shopping district and pick up some souvenirs along the way!
- Get your heart pumping on one of the roller coasters at Universal Studios Singapore.
Transport in Singapore
Getting around Singapore is easy thanks to the fast and efficient public transport that serves the city and beyond. The MRT (Mass Rapid Transit) is the best way to get around the city, and you can buy a single-journey ticket or a multi-journey ticket, depending on your needs.