Enquire today with Fiji Airways for connecting flights to New York and spend a day immersed in New York’s theatres and museums.
Getting to know New York City
- Nicknamed ‘The Big Apple’, New York City is the world's fourth-largest metropolis and the most populous city in the US.
- An iconic skyline and majestic parks, among many other features, have made New York City famous.
- New York, which is situated at the mouth of the Hudson River, has one of the world's largest natural harbours.
Top 5 Tourist Attractions in New York City
- Walk down the surrounding tree-lined avenues before exploring Central Park to find a peaceful solace in the heart of the city. Don’t miss out on Belvedere Castle, the Carousel, the Ramble and lake.
- Discover the Metropolitan Museum of Art. Known as the Met, it's collection includes over 2,000,0000 works, making it the largest art museum in the US.
- Tour the Statue of Liberty, then hop on the ferry to visit Ellis Island and the Immigration Museum.
- Stroll through Broadway's Theater District and marvel at Times Square. Enjoy street entertainment while people watching.
- Browse Fifth Avenues shops. In between shopping, try a coal-fired, New York style pizza or New York hot dog.
Enquire today with Fiji Airways for connecting flights to New York.
Transport in New York CityThe New York City Subway lines connect Manhattan and its surrounding boroughs and suburban areas. Because the subway doesn't designate entrance and exit stiles, follow the crowd when going in or out. Otherwise, bus routes are plentiful as well. The Staten Island Ferry connects Staten Island and Lower Manhattan.
Sunday broken clouds
Monday light rain
Tuesday moderate rain
Wednesday sky is clear
Thursday sky is clear
Friday sky is clear
Saturday moderate rain