Brisbane (BNE) to New York (JFK)Round tripBNE-JFK
*Best fares on flights found by others in the last 48 hours.
Enquire today with Fiji Airways for connecting flights to New York and spend a day immersed in New York’s theatres and museums.
Getting to know New York City
- Nicknamed ‘The Big Apple’, New York City is the world's fourth-largest metropolis and the most populous city in the US.
- An iconic skyline and majestic parks, among many other features, have made New York City famous.
- New York, which is situated at the mouth of the Hudson River, has one of the world's largest natural harbours.
Top 5 Tourist Attractions in New York City
- Walk down the surrounding tree-lined avenues before exploring Central Park to find a peaceful solace in the heart of the city. Don’t miss out on Belvedere Castle, the Carousel, the Ramble and lake.
- Discover the Metropolitan Museum of Art. Known as the Met, it's collection includes over 2,000,0000 works, making it the largest art museum in the US.
- Tour the Statue of Liberty, then hop on the ferry to visit Ellis Island and the Immigration Museum.
- Stroll through Broadway's Theater District and marvel at Times Square. Enjoy street entertainment while people watching.
- Browse Fifth Avenues shops. In between shopping, try a coal-fired, New York style pizza or New York hot dog.
Enquire today with Fiji Airways for connecting flights to New York.