Brisbane (BNE) to Tokyo (NRT)Round tripBNE-NRT
*Best fares on flights found by others in the last 48 hours.
Fiji Airways offers convenient direct flights to Japan from destinations all over Asia, North America and the Pacific.
Getting to know Japan
- With the world's third largest economy, Japan is one of the world's most technologically advanced countries.
- A Pacific Island nation, Japan is surrounded by the North Pacific Ocean and the Sea of Japan.
- Known as the ‘Land of the Rising Sun’, Japan has 108 active volcanoes, including the majestic Mount Fuji.
Best things to do in Japan
- Discover Tokyo's Meiji-Jingu, a Shinto shrine known for its towering torii gates and extensive grounds.
- Explore Mount Fuji, one of Japan's Three Holy Mountains just 2 hours south of Tokyo by train.
- Experience Hiroshima Peace Memorial Park. Once Hiroshima's political and commercial centre, the park is home to the Peace Memorial Museum and the ruins of the Hiroshima Prefecture Industrial Promotion Hall, now known as the A-Bomb Dome. It's about 5 hours south-west of Tokyo by bullet train.
- Visit the Mount Shoshazan Engyoji Temple for its famous mountain views and iconic architecture. It's about 4 hours south-west of Tokyo by bullet train.
- See Miyajima, one of Japan's ‘Three Beautiful Views’. Known for its off-shore great Torii gate, traditional inns, and local handicrafts. It's about 4 hours south-west of Tokyo by bullet train.