Manage Your Bookings
Flights booked directly with Fiji Airways may be eligible to be changed online. Simply enter your booking details in the left side panel to retrieve your itinerary and check if eligible for online changes.
The following is a guideline on bookings that are eligible for online changes:
- Flights booked directly with Fiji Airways (FijiAirways.com, Call Centre, Sales Office)
- You have not commenced travel and there are no flown sectors
- One way and return point-to-point itineraries only
- An email exists in your booking reservation
Examples of flights not eligible for online changes include:
- Bookings made using a travel agent
- Multi-City itineraries which include stopovers
If your booking is not eligible for online changes, please contact our Reservations team.
You can request your preferred seats online using the Manage Your Booking option. Whilst we will do our very best to fulfil your preferred seating request, Fiji Airways reserves the right to assign you to a different seat. Your actual allocated seat for the flight will be confirmed at check-in.
Certain seats, such as Exit Row and Bassinet are unable to be reserved prior to check-in.
You may also be interested in the following information:
Book A Flight
Registered Customer Login
Flight Status - Departures and Arrivals
Special Travel Needs
Fare Types And Rules